Here is the video of Maricopa AZ County election officials under oath admitting they deleted 2020 Election Data to Avoid Audit Subpoena. I’ve been saying this state election results stunk like a bordello at low tide, and this testimony confirms my suspicions were true. America needs a full all-state forensic audit of the 2020 election. I have no doubt a crap-load of fraud will be uncovered!
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers and the boards vice chairman, Bill Gates, admitted they intentionally deleted election data to route it onto an archive file. The archives of the county records were not subpoenaed, that way the county could avoid sending the full 2020 election data to the auditors.
Independent Sentinel reports: During a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the Arizona vote audit today, representative Andy Biggs (R-AZ) questioned Maricopa County officials about their deletion of the 2020 election. Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers and the board’s vice chairman, Bill Gates, admitted they intentionally deleted election data to route it onto an archive file. Those records were not subpoenaed and why would they be. That was clearly done deliberately. These officials didn’t bother to mention this when they were subpoenaed. “We responded to the subpoena!” was the brazen response from Bill Gates. They couldn’t answer the question of why that data and not other data was archived.
These people are so arrogant and corrupt that they don’t care what anyone thinks!
PJ Media on 09/24/21 reported: Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says. The validity of the draft report they obtained was confirmed by audit spokesman Randy Pullen, who said, “It’s not the final report, but it’s close.” The media is already spinning the findings of the audit. “The partisan review of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote count nearly identical to what the county had previously reported,” CNN reported. Like other liberal outlets, CNN focused on the results of the hand-recount part of the audit. As we know, hand recounts may account for slight discrepancies in counting but do not address irregularities or potentially illegally cast ballots.
So, let’s look into what the audit actually says. “What has been found is both encouraging and alarming,” the report summary reads. “On the positive side, there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County.” However, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:
- None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
- There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
- Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
- Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
- Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
- On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐ Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
I’m pretty savvy with dealing with files and archives, being a webmaster. So I’m assuming that like my cloud-hosted media server when deleting a video it is placed in a trash folder but not actually deleted. The video can either be restored or permanently deleted. The same as Gmail or Outlook webmail. It’s my opinion that Maricopa County officials dumped unwanted Trump votes in the trash, then compiled the false data. When the audit was ordered they simply deleted the trash!